Thursday, October 29, 2009

quotes

Two quotes from the day:

Patient #1: "Well you don't look like the doctor. I was told I had an appointment with the doctor. And you're not her. The D-O-C-T-O-R (he spells it for me). Do you know who she is?"
Me: "Well it's your lucky day because you get to see me and the doctor today. She'll be in a little later."
The visit continues. . . .
As I'm leaving the room, Me: "Well the D-O-C-T-O-R will be right in to see you."
He smiled at me. He's ornery and he knows it. He gave me a hug before he left.

It's all in your perspective.

Patient #2, as I'm looking in her ears: "Can you see my sinuses in there?"
Me: "No, only your ears."


3 comments:

rachel white said...

oh how i love patient stories!

LB said...

I don't know how many times over the last month I've been asked, 1) "How old are you?" & 2) "Are you the doctor?"

And sometimes, when I answer, "No, I'm the PA" They say, "What's a PA" Agh!!!!

I had one patient preface the "Are you the doctor?" with "Little girl..."

Needless to say, I've started wearing my white coat again.

uwanna said...

gucci replica handbags
men gucci shoes
Gucci men sneakers
Gucci men moccasins
gucci women sneakers
gucci women boots
Gucci men boots
Gucci
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Replica GUCCI SHOES
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
Women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
discount gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes