Thursday, July 10, 2008

old stuff in the fridge

Ok, I've found the grossest thing ever. Found a bottle of Ranch in the fridge with expiration date of Aug 06. So, one can learn many things about me from this bit of info:
  1. I don't eat a lot of salads, or vegetables. Because I only eat vegetables with Ranch.
  2. I didn't check my fridge before dumping it in the cooler to move. Not just once, but twice.
  3. I don't clean out my fridge now either. Been here 16 mos.

Maybe it's because there's a REAL Ranch in the fridge. . . or Catalina, my favorite. I'm thinking this may be left from Laura, she moved out in '06.

That's just gross. Thought you might enjoy a laugh.

(and do you know how hard it was to get a focused picture of the bottle to prove it?)

4 comments:

rachel white said...

i'm a believer in the theory that old items found in the fridge have NOTHING to do with who we are as people. now, if you actually still used the 2-year old ranch, that might be a different story. : )

Courtney said...

i just cleaned out my cabinet the other day and it was just wrong how much stuff in there was SO old.

and on our vacation my mom had a bottle of swimmers ear from 1992! Wow...seriously?

when are we hanging out?

Anonymous said...

I was slightly offended that you were blaming this one on me, until yesterday when we found a bottle of Ranch in our fridge that expired in February! What's wrong with me??? Apparently I need to stop buying that stuff...love you!

Megan P said...

I tried to visit your blog a few times when it was password protected and couldn't see it... but I tried again a now I can :-) It's so fun to read... you just crack me up! Hope you're doing wonderful!!!