Tuesday, June 22, 2010

waiting . . .

So after lots of rain, like 6" in one day last week, and other troubles with the builder, don't get me started, I'm still living with Dad. Hopefully if all goes as planned we're closing Thursday at 4pm. Please keep it in your prayers. Not really sure why this is all happening--I haven't prayed for patience recently. . . . But trying to stay positive.

So, prayerfully, we'll be moving in Friday morning. So if you're out and about and wanna come by to unpack, just come on up to Owassy!!

And I'll try to get some newer pictures on here once we close!!


Laura and Jonathan said...

Hang in there! You'll be in your new beautiful house very soon. And then I'll be there to help you unpack and decorate - woo hoo! Love you lots.